The primary responsibility of this position is to provide quality service to Metagenics e-Commerce and Website customers. This level two customer service position includes ongoing consulting with clients to promote e-Commerce tools.
• Acquire a working knowledge of all e-Commerce Web sites.
• Answer customers’ questions about all e-Commerce Web sites.
• Process and provide technical support for web customer sign-ups.
• Acquire a working knowledge of Finesse.
• Process and provide technical support for Online HAQ sign-ups.
• Process daily requests for access to the MetaDocs Web site.
• Provide feedback to Manager of questions, problems, suggestions, etc. from customers (internal and external) to facilitate decision-making.
• Promote positive customer relations with customers and co-workers by using good interpersonal communication/comprehension skills.
• Contribute to the development of a strong team work ethic.
• Responsible for updating address changes or other customer information relating to the Metagenics Web sites.
• Share collateral department assignments as directed by the Manager
Qualifications and Guidelines:
• 2-3 year’s experience in internet sales, order processing, or customer service.
• Experience with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows environment.
• Intermediate knowledge of Internet, search engines and e-Commerce.
• Understanding of basic accounting procedures desirable.
• Basic computer/keyboard skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Compassionate and empathetic.
• Proven ability to problem solve.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Must sit a majority of each day in a cubicle environment. Heavy computer/keyboard and telephone requirements.
Metagenics - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Metagenics, Inc. is a life sciences company and leading developer and manufacturer of science-based nutraceuticals and medical foods sold to...