RYAN Consulting Group, Inc. (RYAN) is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. RYAN utilizes advanced technologies, methodologies, and business intelligence tools to help our government and commercial clients reach their full potential.
We currently have an immediate opening for an Internet Developer in Scott AFB, IL.
Position Description :
Minimum Expertise, Education and Certification Requirements:
- Develop new web-based applications utilizing existing coding options such as ColdFusion, XHTML, HTML, CSS and utilities such as Dreamweaver, SQL, MS Access, and PaintShop Pro .
- Gather business and technical requirements regarding technical design, front-end development, back-end development, and systems integration development through discussions with program offices and users.
- Enhance existing systems to further increase usability by the program office and end-users. Enhancements could include improved user interface, administrative functions, additional reporting tools, and implementation of tracking features.
- Resolve application defects by testing the system, working with customers regarding issues, and correcting any problems.
- Develop new modules over the life of the system. Modules could include upgraded user interface (UI), interaction, and the ability for administrators and users to figure out the system with minimal support from the developer.
- Create upgraded application interfaces with a common look and feel along with a separate administrator log-in system for managing, tracking, and reporting student information. Application will be built via SQL database functions, advanced Cascading Style Sheets for look and feel, and ColdFusion coding techniques.
- Train users on utilization of template, codes, standards, and interfaces. Ensure users maintain quality control when using the approved system and creating additional content within the application.
- Upgrade existing systems and tools when requirements change or demand increases. Research new tools to maintain updated techniques and current technology.
- Design and code an upgraded graphical user interface
- Report any issues to the appropriate AF base/Enterprise Service Desk/AFDirectory Service personnel for fix action immediately on back-end server systems
- Work extensively with Program Office administrators and end users to ensure an appropriate system is created based on needs. Consult with all involved offices regarding upcoming changes or upgrades including down time to ensure lowest impact on personnel.
- Monitor, communicate, and practice W3C, AFI 33-129, Section 508, and other DoD coding standards to consistently deliver high quality products on schedule.
2.6.13. Provide site administration for the CYSS presence within the AFSPC SharePoint environment.
- Analyze the existing CYSS SharePoint instance and provide recommendations for improving the information flow and presentation of information.
- Modify existing CYSS SharePoint pages and create new pages as required.
- Provide on-demand hands-on training for advanced SharePoint features.
- Serve as the technical representative to the CYSS commander on SharePoint migration when the Air Force transitions to a new platform .
Ryan Consulting Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
- Education: B.S. degree and 3 years of demonstrated experience.
- Experience: The contractor shall possess the skill sets required to successfully perform this task at the time they commence work in accordance with the contract stated period of performance.
- Certification: None.
- Knowledge and Experience in the following areas is required:
- Industry-standard technologies including but not limited to ColdFusion, XHTML, HTML, CSS and utilities such as Dreamweaver, SQL, MS Access, and PaintShop Pro .
- Microsoft SharePoint administration and permission management
RYAN Consulting Group - 17 months ago
As an established force in the Information technology services and solutions industry, Ryan Business Services. has been one of the leading...