If you have a passion for the outdoors and a desire to work for the biggest name in the industry, then Cabela’s, the World’s Foremost Outfitter of Hunting, Fishing and Outdoor Gear, may have the job for you. Were you “Born to Work Here”? Cabela’s has 6 openings for an Internet Graphic Designer II in the Production department at our corporate office in Sidney, NE.
The Internet Graphic Designer II is mainly responsible for creation and maintaining of the Website and Email creative content. Including support, design, code and deployment of Store Product Category updates, Non-Store Content updates, Email design, Landing Pages, Concept Shops.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Produces digital creative for emails, homepage, categories, landing pages, coding and deployment.
- Assists in the execution & deployment of the graphic production life-cycle from project-turnover to live-and-on-website of various projects and visual designs.
- Participate in concept development and design ideation of visual designs, web layouts and branding campaigns.
- Interprets and maintains Cabela's style guide for use of logos, icons, color palettes and design.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-6+ years of experience
1 Year experience in a commercial ecommerce environment Familiarly with service side scripting (Java) & web development, CSS (HTML), Mac
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
Cabela's Inc. - 21 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...