EGW Personnel Staffing & Search is currently seeking an Internet Lister for our Buffalo area client.
Internet Lister is responsible for populating the on-line catalog / inventory through a listing process in writing descriptive textual passages, and receiving all consumer freight deemed for eBay and/or Amazon sales.
- Research – Evaluate products and perform research, primarily on the Internet, of products being advertised in the eBay product catalog. Provide detailed and accurate product pricing, descriptions and product specifications.
- Copy Writing - Perform copy-writing duties to produce descriptive, professional, and flattering textual passages for a minimum of 100 items each week in the eBay product catalog.
- Receiving - Perform product evaluation for determination of proper sales venue. Enter initial product information into eBay listing.
- Take photos of product and upload, ensure accuracy and make sure downloads properly.
- Other - Able to react to change productivity and handle other essential tasks assigned.
Successful candidates should have proven ability in the following areas…
Master of the “Art of eBay.”
- 1 year of hands-on Internet sales experience.
- Vast knowledge of consumer products.
- Innovative listing expertise: venue selection, packaging and creative writing.
- Track record of delighting customers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted on a consistent basis
- Strong MS Word, typing and internet skills
It’s desirable for candidates to have…
- Diverse industry knowledge of consumer products
- Previous work experience dealing with consumer products
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect and communicate
- Full cycle (list to pick/pack/ship) experience beyond a “garage shop.”
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic creative writing principles (voice, composition, proper key word usage, etc.)
This is a contract to hire position
EGW Personnel - 2 years ago