Internet Marketer Job Overview
Multi-channel retail brand seeks a full-time, professional Internet Marketer.
This position is responsible for supporting all e-commerce and marketing while increasing Internet revenue and maintaining a positive ROI. The position manages new and existing online marketing initiatives & campaigns including detailed monthly performance reviews and reports.
The Internet Marketer reports to the Director of Marketing & Special Projects and interacts regularly with the Internet Marketing staff and the President/CEO. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities, but may have supervisory potential in the future.
Internet Marketer Responsibilities
- Website/E-commerce management and optimization.
- Day-to-day management and optimization of the paid advertising programs (PPC campaigns).
- Identify and implement new Internet marketing opportunities.
- Monitor overall search engine performance.
- Manage the affiliate marketing program.
- Maintain and optimize social network presence.
- Work closely with the Internet marketing team to create a variety of promotional offerings.
- Assist in creation of ads and ad copy, measure and report on results in both traffic and ROI of each campaign.
Internet Marketer Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related subject or 5+ years of professional experience in e-commerce/ Internet marketing
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly analytical with the ability to prioritize daily work efficiently, and work well in a team environment and independently.
- Experience using one or more content management system: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, or Hubspot.
- Experience with SEO, PPC, and Google Analytics
- Sales & Marketing experience is preferred but not required if candidate is a fast learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of ROI, affiliate marketing, internet advertising & online traffic sources
- Knowledge of conversion analysis and landing page analysis
- Ability to read and modify existing code
This is a full-time salaried position. No Medical Benefits offered at this time..
YOU must be willing to relocate this is on onsite job...can't be done remotely...