Company: Energy Curtailment Specialists
Description: The Internet marketing assistant will work closely with the marketing manager to increase online presence and improve ROI. This person will assist with executing paid and organic search campaigns as well as social media marketing utilizing the content creation team. This person will work closely with the online affiliate manager to grow the number of active affiliates and quality of traffic and conversions. The ideal candidate will have strong technical abilities and stay on top of IM trends and techniques.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find solutions to various internet marketing problems and prioritize work.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent technical knowledge; extreme internet and email proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
The candidate responsibilities included, but not limited to, are:
- Analyze and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Increase conversion rates by performing ad copy testing, keyword analysis and A/B and Multivariate testing.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad text as necessary.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client websites.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest and salary history.
Careers@ecsgrid.com ECS offers a competitive salary with many benefits including paid holidays, paid vacation days, a free gym membership, 401k plan, std/ltd coverage, life insurance, and paid sick time.
ECS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Energy Curtailment Specialists - 12 months ago
Energy Curtailment Specialists, Inc. (ECS) is the largest private administrator of electricity demand response programs in the United...