The Internet Marketing Intern will participate in many web-based marketing activities at Pioneer. The intern will assist in the posting and maintenance of content to our web sites, as well as the responsibilites listed below.
- Receive and verify for compliance purposes content being posted to the website.
- Perform daily, monthly, quarterly tests to assure web site quality.
- Run web analytics and analysis, generate and distribute reports, provide feedback on website, trends etc.
- Track and report on Social Media activity.
- Collect and distribute materials electronically to the sales force.
- Manage the web site search engine results.
- Develop guides and documentation of tasks; train next intern.
- Participate in other marketing activities as needed.
- College student seeking a bachelors degree in business, marketing, or computer related field.
- A self starter that is motivated to learn and take action with limited supervision.
- Must work well with others.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office - Sharepoint a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web concepts.
- Strong analytical skills.
Pioneer Investments - 24 months ago