REPORTS TO: Manager of Online Strategy
EXEMPT OR NON-EXEMPT: Exempt
PERCENTAGE OF FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT: 100%
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: At Clearwater Marine Aquarium, our website is a cornerstone of our marketing, communication and sales efforts. Our associate will assist the interactive marketing team with Internet Marketing, content development, lead generation and all mediums of online advertising.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and create all digital marketing campaigns from start to finish including evaluation and campaign success throughout the time line
- Optimize the shopping experience for consumers in order to minimize cart abandonment
- Utilize specific retail focused techniques with a strong understanding and use of mobile marketing strategies in the retail market
- Manage day-to-day SEM/SEO operations including new product launch initiatives, site enhancements, content development, link building campaigns, and all associated reporting & analysis.
- Manage and optimize search efforts related to shopping engines.
- Grow our keyword portfolio, manage the program with potentially millions of keywords and find new search venues to advertise in.
- Perform analysis of SEO performance using vendor and e-commerce analytics platform.
- Optimize our keywords portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Track, report, and analyze your PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Research, propose and implement system enhancements that will improve the overall digital brand presence.
- Optimize and submit company appropriate content to various platforms and online directories.
- Actively monitor and participate in industry Q&A forums, blogs, and other social spaces for the purpose of backlinks, research and potentially competitors' strategies
- Monitor back link data on a regular basis using SEOmoz, Google Webmaster Tools, and other available tools.
- Managing paid search goals such as spend, traffic, conversion, and CPA across search engines
- Stay ahead of new advances in digital marketing and the competitive landscape and make recommendations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ecommerce & Retail
- Search Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Buying, Planning, Campaign Management
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Drip Marketing
- Benchmarking & Planning
- Lead Generation & Management
- International Search Optimization and Strategy
KEY JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proven results in successful retail specific campaigns
- Deep understanding of performance marketing, online customer acquisition and retargeting
- Experience in driving competitive site analysis, keyword density analysis, optimization of site content, and ad-copy generation
- Experience with best practices for editing, proofreading, grammatical rules, and optimized writing techniques
- Ability to analyze and interpret web analytics reports
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo/Bing, Youtube
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, Google Adwords and Microsoft AdCenter
- Strong personal interaction and communication skills, working as a team member internally and working with strategic partners externally
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities with conflicting demands on time and resources
- Experience with HTML, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and other web tools is a bonus.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar. Minimum two years experience with SEO, paid search marketing and online retail experience.
The Clearwater Marine Aquarium reserves the right to revise job descriptions or work hours as required.
To apply please email resume and cover letter.
No calls or walk ins please.