We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in the development and deployment of websites, email campaigns and social media strategies.
This position plays an integral role in the development of websites and online communications for all lines of service. The internet marketing specialist is responsible for developing and executing online strategies, in collaboration with senior leadership and staff, to appropriately represent LSS and its services. The position will office at St. Paul State Center and interact with staff from throughout the organization.
- Provide leadership for creating new websites while working collaboratively with directors and staff of various lines of service.
- Manage existing websites ensuring high quality content, consistency and adherence to brand and style guidelines. (using Ektron CMS system)
- Develop and execute email campaigns, e-newsletters, online event registration, fundraising and advocacy campaigns (using Convio)
- Establish and maintain website, email and social media style policies and guidelines.
- Train and coach content contributors throughout the organization to build their capacity in using CMS and CRM technologies, writing for the web, using social media effectively, improving SEO, and other topics.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies to recommend and implement enhancements that optimize LSS’ online presence.
- Conduct user-experience testing and data analysis - track and report on all site metrics.
- Participate as an active member of the LSS Marketing and Communications team to plan and support efforts related to increasing charitable donations, volunteerism, advocacy and community outreach.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience in marketing, communications, journalism, technology or other multimedia-related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience including developing and managing websites using a content management system.
Application Deadline: 3/14/2013
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS, user-experience (UX Design), content strategy, search engine optimization (SEO)
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Work effectively with internal clients and cross-functional teams
- Have passion, integrity and energy
Application Contact: An application is required and may be completed online via our website at www.lssmn.org .
Position Information: Full time position. LSS is committed to a total compensation philosophy which encompasses base salary, benefits, a flexible work environment and opportunities for development. Posted 2/28/13.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota - 19 months ago
Since 1865, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota has responded to Minnesota's changing needs by being wholly committed to making life better...