The new Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet, located in Tallahassee, FL , is looking for an Internet Sales Manager with a proven track record to join our team. www.daleearnhardtjrchevy.com
The Dale Earnhardt Jr. dealerships are the first in the Tallahassee market for Hendrick Automotive Group, which will manage the stores. The company operates 84 dealerships across the country, including the Earnhardt locations. Both facilities will undergo renovations to modernize their appearances and amenities
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
We offer company paid training and education through Hendrick University and the manufacturer, paid vacation, competitive benefits and compensation. We offer an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company culture that values its employees and seeks to promote from within to maximize career growth opportunities for top performers . All new hires will be participating in Hendrick University training courses starting soon with Hendrick Culture.
The Internet Sales Manager is responsible for leading the Internet Sales Department. The Internet Sales Manager is responsible for operations, sales performance results, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the Internet Sales Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises Internet Department.
- Prepares direct marketing materials for prospective customers.
- Coordinates Internet sales programs with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Responsible for improving sales and operations.
- Responsible for department hiring & discipline decisions.
- Maintains the center’s Website.
- Attends weekly manager meeting.
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards.
- Works closely with department managers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answers incoming e-mails by responding to customers via electronic media.
- Assists sales team with processing or completing sales.
- Trains and supervises sales team.
- Develops promotions to motivate sales team.
- Sets schedules for sales team.
- Has working knowledge of factory(s) incentive programs.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Promotes and maintains good ESI.
- Attends required manager meetings.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year automotive dealership sales management experience required
- Management or supervisory experience required
- Excellent sales skills preferred
- Working knowledge of automotive parts and systems
- Basic computer skills required
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard