Based on increased growth with two of the hottest brands in the market, Luther Nissan Kia of Inver Grove is in need of Sales Consultants.
We are a fast paced dealership that continually ranks in the top tier of Nissan dealers in our region, and has been the #1 volume Kia dealership in Minnesota for years. We are the first Minnesota dealership to be awarded the prestigious 2011 President's Club Award. Only the top 30 dealers nationally are awarded this award based on sales and customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a CAREER with a successful, growing company that offers competitive pay & great benefits, advancement opportunities and ongoing management support & training, look no further. We are looking for the best to join the best!
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with the dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals with the guidance and assistance of the sales manager(s).
- Determining each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
- Demonstratingvehicles, including going on test drives
- Selling vehicles
- Delivering vehicles to customer and ensure that the customer understands the product features of the vehicle, warranty and paperwork to lay the foundation for customer loyalty
- Introducing the customer to the finance associate and informing the customer that the finance associate will thoroughly explain the extended warranty and other benefits of additional coverage on the vehicle
- Attending weekly sales meetings
- Meeting with the sales manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis
- Maintain customer information in a contact management system
- Other duties as assigned
HOURS: Monday through Saturday on a rotating schedule including evenings. No Sundays. This is a full time position offering a great benefits package and ongoing sales training. To learn more read the Benefits section under the Employment tab at www.lutherauto.com .
REQUIREMENTS: an o utgoing and friendly personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with all types of people
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but will train the right person
- Professional, ethical, respectful
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to follow-through
- Proficient computer skills including email
- Some college or college degree preferred, but will train the right person
- Current, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record is required
To apply, provide a cover letter and complete an application at www.lutherauto.com .
Work With The Best. The Luther Automotive Group.
Luther Automotive - 10 months ago
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...