Internet Marketing Specialist
TransCore, developer of leading software products for the transportation industry, including the largest Web-based logistics freight matching network in North America, and a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP), is currently seeking an Internet Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team in Beaverton, OR.
The Internet Marketing Specialist(IMS) creates, analyzes, measures and optimizes online marketing programs for multiple brands. The programs entail both B2B e-commerce and customer retention, as well as separate B2B lead generation for an inside sales force. Working with the Sales and Product Management teams, the IMS creates and deploys cost-effective online marketing and sales retention programs. Critical job functions include sales funnel analysis, as well as traffic analysis of landing pages and site product pages. The IMS needs to be able to analyze, diagnose, and prescribe online sales and lead-gen solutions. The IMS will also work with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing automation specialists on retention programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accepts leadership role in projects, teams or tasks.
- Design, manage, implement and analyze B2B online sales, lead-generation and retention programs
- Manage regular reporting and tracking, and report metrics appropriately and flagging issues for internal stakeholders
- Develop and manage budgets and metrics, understand and implement coding schemes for the purpose of tracking
- Analyze and report program performance; provide recommendations and results for improvement and new programs.
- Propose new internet marketing strategies
- Create feature specification documents to improve the website and other online projects.
- Manage day-to-day client and company relationships through presentations and conference calls
Education and Qualifications
- Provide leadership and guidance to search engine marketers
- Develop thorough, insightful recommendations to improve design, technical, content, on-page and off-page optimization essentials
Skills and specifications
- A bachelors degree in Arts or Science with emphasis in computer science, marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- Deep understanding of search engine-friendly website designs
- Ability to make critical design and technical recommendations
- Deep interest and knowledge in blogs, SEO, SEM, and business analytics
- Background in economics or mathematics is a differentiator
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of creativity and a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects and resources without losing focus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
DAT, a TransCore company, has supported the transportation industry for over 30 years. Today, DAT operates the industry's largest freight marketplace where transportation professionals meet and transact business in the spot market. This marketplace handles 68 million freight loads and trucks per year. In addition, DAT acts as a resource for transportation information and trends with its freight rate and analytical products.
TransCore offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
- DAT Extended Network, the industry's largest freight marketplace
- High quality industry information analytics
- World-class staff devoted to developing and supporting our services and customers
- The network offers 68 million freight loads and truck per year
- DAT sets the industry standard for load boards, with unprecedented speed, efficiency and usability
TransCore is proud to support workforce diversity and is a committed equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. TransCore will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.
TransCore - 10 months ago
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...