Summary of Position
This is a fall internship position located in Washington, DC.
The Global Creative & Marketing department at National Geographic Channel is looking for a fall 2012 intern. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in gaining a solid overview of the creative processes within an international cable television network setting.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Learn how to think creatively about television promotables.
- Learn how to manage day to day relationships with internal creative teams.
- Learn how to relate to external agencies on special projects.
- Gain experience by observing and participating in the copywriting process.
- Research accurate footage and selected photographs for specific branding and promotional spots.
Must be enrolled in a degree program in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Excellent communication skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro a plus.
School credit must be obtained. Please ask your internship coordinator to verify that this internship would qualify for credit hours. In addition, proof of identity and employment eligibility in the US is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
National Geographic Society - 9 months ago
For more than 116 years the National Geographic Society has supported and chronicled the achievements of some of the world's most accomplish...