Established in 2003, Coleman Research Group, Inc. (CRG) manages the primary research and due diligence needs of institutional investors and large consulting firms across all industries globally.
CRG connects analysts at the world’s leading asset managers, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity firms, and management consultancies with members of our Executive Forum network of industry experts through telephone consultations, in-person meetings, and roundtable discussions.
- Proven Growth: CRG named Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Company in 2010 & 2011
- Global Presence: 150+ employees in 5 offices worldwide in New York, Raleigh, London, Hong Kong, and Beijing
- High Profile Clients: 200+ client institutions and 3,000+ individual users worldwide, including 10 of the top 20 largest investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds, and private equity firms
Coleman Research Group is currently recruiting Interns in our Research Department in New York throughout the year. Our Interns’ primary role is to identify experts able to meet the needs of clients. Successful Interns at Coleman Research Group are intellectually curious, poised, organized, and energetic and have polished written and verbal communication skills. Interns work closely with our Research team, creating a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and an enhanced knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Only undergraduate candidates will be considered; rising seniors preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in the financial services industry
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Spring and Fall candidates must be in the NY Metro area
The world’s leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on Coleman Research to access first-hand perspectives from...