W2O Group seeks motivated students and recent graduates to work with our teams in our stimulating and fast-paced New York City, San Francisco, Austin, London, and Los Angeles offices. Interns will have an opportunity to work with our teams to develop the strategic and creative thinking and project management/client service skills necessary to excel in an agency environment. Interns will work closely with seasoned professionals and actively participate in projects and receive exposure to all facets of the business.
INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE IN:
• Creative and Design
• Corporate & Strategy
• Media & Engagement
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly organized and mindful of deadlines, solution-oriented
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Forward thinker, responsive and creative
• Able to balance multiple projects and the demands of a fast-paced work environment
• Recent College Graduate or Enrolled as a Junior or higher in college with 3.0+ GPA
A cover letter is required to be considered for an internship position. Please indicate the position and location you’re applying for. For creative and design positions, please include an updated portfolio of your work.
W2O Group - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Founded and led by chairman and CEO Jim Weiss, W2O Group is an independent network of complementary marketing, communications, research and...