The focus of the Interviewer position is to conduct behavioral assessments over the phone, including Targeted Selection interviews, situational challenges, and role-plays. This part-time position is part of a flexible workforce which requires the following:
The pay rate for this position is set at $12.50 an hour. There is no guarantee of hours.
- availability to work a minimum of 3 days per week
- availability to work a minimum of 6.5 hours a day
- availability to work a shift of 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Scoring of phone-based assessment tools in "real time," according to evaluation guidelines.
- Utilizing automated phone lines and related equipment, e.g. recording devices.
- Using customized applicant-tracking software to accurately enter scores and related information.
- Following standard work processes.
- Assisting in departmental and project related administrative activities (quality checks, material staging, project reports, etc.).
- Undergraduate degree and/or related experience.
- Proficiency with standard office equipment, computuer hardware and software.
- Ability to become certified in multiple phone assessment tools.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities/projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- High work standards and attention to detail.
- Strong internal and external customer service orientation.
- Ability to learn quickly and positively integrate developmental feedback.
- Professional image and attitude.
- Business acumen.
- Tolerance for stress.
- Ability to work flexible hours including possible weekends.
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard