MRCC TechForza is a leading IT Consulting company and we have an urgent requirement for Interwoven Teamsite developers for our direct client in Costa Mesa CA! |
Must Have Java and Teamsite 7.3.1
Other Skills: -
- This candidate will be a member of engineering team under Corporate Marketing and will be primarily responsible for TeamSite Upgrade from 6.7.2 to 7.3.1.
- Responsibility includes migrating content, templates, components and providing solutions based on the migration need.
- The candidate will also assist in day-to-day activities that include designing, coding, testing, documenting, and troubleshooting TeamSite, SitePublisher and Workflows using Workflow Modeler.
- The candidate will work closely with team members to support and day-to-day activities.
- This role requires a strong emphasis on content management and distribution using TeamSite, SitePublisher with Java and OpenDeploy in Linux environment.
- Candidate must be a team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive
- Senior Developer with TeamSite SitePublisher, OpenDeploy, DataDeploy application design, development and troubleshooting experience. SitePublisher Component development with Java Design and develop complex workflows using Workflow Modeler Implementing UI Customization OpenDeploy - Deployment configuration in n-tier architecture.
- Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments.
" SQL Skills Experience and support of interwoven technologies including MediaBin Extjs library experience. Location: Costa Mesa CA Duration: Short-term
MRCC Techforza, Corp. - 22 months ago