The Intranet Administrators role is:
· Manage all content and projects related to internal intranet systems.
· Develop and maintain internal Sharepoint system.
· Manage/Mentor Intranet portal content administrators in Intranet content management best practices.
· Develop and support internal file management system.
· Manage any 3 rd party vendor relationship as it pertains to the Intranet.
· Occasional evening/weekend hours and 24/7 availability.
Develop and Implement corporate Sharepoint system. Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document intranet applications using appropriate editors. Work with database administrator(s) to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to Intranet applications. Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing applications
Update Intranet content to ensure site accuracy and currency
Participate in setting Intranet development strategy
Identify, recommend, and prioritize new Intranet features and applications in conjunction with department manager
Monitor and report on Intranet usage
Develop and maintain file management system for internal documents and procedures
· 3-5 years experience in programming/web technology. Specifically:
· Experience developing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft Sharepoint on a corporate level.
· Working knowledge of Web Development technologies, including ASP.NET knowledge JAVA, ASP are a plus
· Working knowledge of relational database programming, including SQL and Oracle.
· Working knowledge of C#
· Project management experience and the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Bachelors degree required, preferably in computer science or related field of study
Courses in programming, computer science, or web design
Willingness and ability to work flexible\extended hours as necessary.
Excellent problem solving / analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
Ability to work on multiple projects concurrentl
Ability to work alone or in teams as appropriate
Ability to interface with internal departments and vendors.
Bethpage Federal Credit Union - 22 months ago