T-Y Group is seeking to hire an Inventory Analyst for their Miami, FL facility. The Inventory Analyst is responsible of implementing, and monitoring procedures to ensure that proper inventory levels are kept through the warehousing facilities to meet customer expectations and management financial requirements.
• The inventory analyst will implement and maintain inventory policies, procedures and standards to accomplish proper inventory levels.
• The Inventory Analyst will closely work with sales and the sales support team to define and maintain special projects requirements to meet customer needs.
• By using excel the inventory analyst will develop and generate item forecast based on item seasonality, sales goals, and item history.
• The inventory analyst will closely work with the Production department to properly document substitute items to be able to incorporate as part of the inventory analysis.
• Closely work with the sales department to indentify and document customer consumption patterns that will lead to accurate customer expectations, project accuracy and provide sales department with customer consumption information.
• Develop an inventory replenishment strategy based on the product type, planned inventory turns, forecast, and customer expectations minimizing inventory costs.
• Maintain close attention inventory level per distribution center, closely work with logistics to originate and coordinate inventory transfers between different distribution centers.
• Closely work with merchants, vendors, transportation, distribution, and sourcing to accomplish team goals.
• Make sure that inventory costing is always recorded properly; generate a spot check routine that will allow find costing mistakes.
• Closely work with the production department to maintain shipping dates, shipping destinations and fulfillment plans updated on the ERP system.
• Support order-processing team by to maximize the inventory usage without affecting the customer inventory commitments and future deliveries.
• Participate and contribute towards process improvement initiatives and goals.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook are required
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• High ethical standards are required
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required
• Ability to multi-task and meet designated deadlines is required
• Inventory management experience is preferred
Bed Bath & Beyond - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB) has everything you need to play "house" for real. It's the nation's #1 superstore domestics...