About CCSi: Creative Computing Solutions, Inc., (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
Job Description: The role of the Inventory Analyst is to ensure the accountability of assets for the Department of Homeland Security. The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data for processing end-user IT asset requests, ticket queue management, procurement support, financial reporting and data entry, and customer interface.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Job Qualifications and Education:
- Process large quantities of entries into the IT Asset Management system
- Research and validate availability of assets for deployment
- Act as liaison between the Office of the Chief Information Officer and Headquarters Services Division Asset Management, customer base and associated vendors to resolve discrepancies and get clarification on end-user asset requests and deployments
- Maintain inventory control and full life-cycle reporting for all IT assets within the Asset Management System from procurement to disposal
- Update database with changes such as, moves, replacements, additions, inventory, etc
- Track and maintain shipping report for assets received and delivered to the customers
- Conduct audit and inventory of IT assets (quarterly and annually) and submit reports to Asset Manager
- Generate meaningful performance metrics to show functional job performance
- Submit monthly reports to the Asset Manager
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Other duties as assigned
- BS and 4 years of professional experience
- Must be able to attain a DHS Suitability Clearance
- Working knowledge of BMC’s Remedy or similar asset management system
- ITIL Foundations v.3 preferred but not a must
- Skilled at manipulating data within an Excel database and a working knowledge of the Office 2007 suite
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain workload in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
CCSi - 23 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...