Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. The Inventory Analyst will gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements, and generate reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes, and possible solutions to improving our parts supply chain. Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including travel allowance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Serve as the primary contact with the business units/leadership for all Oracle Item Master requirements and implementations.
- Perform analysis on inventory levels, aging and turns. Identify order strategies, problem areas and proposes corrective actions.
- Lead efforts to control used equipment levels; including monitoring & reporting on returns, sales recommendations, and managing used inventory.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Monitors inventory flow throughout the supply chain and provides effective decision-making information to management.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to management and works within the team to drive improvement initiatives.
- Analyze and report inventory levels throughout the supply chain to identify required actions to prevent shortages, reduce inventory excess and obsolescence and minimize inventory investment.
- Prepare and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Manages inventory levels to minimize purchases and inventory on hand.
- Provide orientation and training for end users of all modified and new systems related to Inventory.
- Interface with Canon USA logistics and aftermarket groups to better improve CSA’s supply chain.
- Interface with CSA’s business leaders and our Business Process Reengineering group.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
Canon Solutions America is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in the field of Business or Logistics
- At least three years of direct experience as an analyst with a background in sourcing, forecasting, inventory analysis, demand planning, or financial analysis
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Oracle experience a plus
Canon Solutions America - 22 months ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...