Supports materials control by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate and perform daily cycle counts.
- Review inventory accuracy / quantities at off-site locations.
- Make key adjustments to dispose / refurb inventory.
- Assist Senior Purchasing Coordinator with processing purchase orders / invoice processing.
- Assist Materials Manager with job functions.
- Backup to all positions, such as Senior Procurement Coordinator, Inventory/Purchasing Coordinator, etc.
SYSTEMS INVOLVED :
- Great Plains
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows XP Operating Systems
- Great Plains (preferred) or similar general ledger system experience.
- Solid proficiency in Crystal / Easy View Reporting.
- Understanding of MS Office functionality.
- The ability to pass extensive pre-employment screening, to include background and credit checks, as well as drug screening
- Ability to lift and carry 40 (forty) pounds on occasion as backup to the warehouse.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- 4+ years of inventory experience required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Cardtronics - 23 months ago
Cardtronics is the largest non-bank owner and operator of automated teller machines (ATMs) and related financial services equipment in the...