To keep all Running Line Program SKUs in stock at all
company stores while maximizing
inventory productivity as measured by turnover. This
multifunctional position will require
extensive partnership with the company’s Merchandising,
Supply Chain and Store teams.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of
this job. Specific duties or tasks
may vary and be documented separately. The employee
might not be required to
perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be
assigned, and functions may be
modified, according to business necessity. All
functions, duties or tasks are to be carried
out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and
to be performed in conformance
with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of
knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees
are required to request
clarification or explanations from superiors or
authorized company representatives.
1. Keep Running Line Program SKUs in stock at each store
while minimizing inventory
2. Maintain sales forecasts for new and existing items,
improving forecast accuracy over
3. Generate necessary purchase orders from domestic and
import vendors to keep both
the port warehouses and stores in stock with enough
inventory to support customer
4. Partner with stores on forecast and replenishment
solution settings as well as manual
5. Identify opportunities to adjust replenishment
settings and recommend assortment
changes to ensure compliance to the company's "Open to
6. Identify root cause drivers of poor instocks and
turnover and recommend actions
steps to improve results
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (includes education)
and/or training or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- At least three (3) years of job-related experience
combination of education and experience.
- Possess excellent organization skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects.
- Action-oriented and accountable for responsibilities.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with
- Ability to adapt well in a dynamic retail corporate
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel.
- E3 forecasting and replenishment solution knowledge is
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical/mental demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the
physical and mental capacity to
perform effectively all essential functions. In addition
to other demands, the demands of
the job include:
executives, clients, staff and the
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities,
public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks
- Computer usage including data entry for prolonged
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and
stooping, kneeling, crouching
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Frequent sitting.
- Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms,
occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust
- Personal Computer
- Telephone and/or cellular telephone
Floor and Decor - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Floor & Decor provides more choices than the big-box, retail mega-stores. And we offer it for less than what you would find at a...