Education and Experience:|
- 3-5 years inventory analyst in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience performing all aspects of inventory management including shipments, logistics, managing , and tracking inventory is required.
- Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping and Project Management experience.
- Effective communication skills
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Project Management
- Strong background and knowledge in Inventory Management
- Demonstrated proficiency with common computer applications
- Excellent planning, organizational, and analytical skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills. Comfortable working on several tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable dealing with customer contacts, Insource supervisors, associates and management team.
- Strong computer experience using spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Self disciplined individual with strong work ethic. Self starter.
- Ability to identify problems and offer real world resolutions within constrained timelines.
- Thoroughness and attention to details, with an ability to adhere to a timeline to ensure success.
- Having a sense of urgency, without overlooking critical details.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job.
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for Inventory Management at our customer location in Charlotte, NC. The Inventory Analyst will design and implement processes to coordinate accurate inventory levels with several internal departments to include manufacturing, production, scheduling and project managers. The Inventory Analyst will be the liaison between these departments to ensure all inventory is available in order to meet customer production demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of inventory within the plant.
- Coordinates and manages physical inventory and cycle counting process.
- Responsible for tracking daily production in the plant and coordinating/providing all shareholders (Internal manufacturing department, production, scheduling department and project managers) necessary reports and inventory adjustments.
- Works with inventory data to prepare reconciliation reports.
- Responsible for the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to the inventory and production process.
- Recommends levels of inventory required by production schedules and/or customer orders.
- Collaborates with the Plant Manager, Project Management Team, and the Finance Department to analyze and resolve inventory issues and discrepancies.
- Responsible for classifying, tagging, and tracking all inventory within the warehouse.
- Develops and implements corrective action plans to resolve inventory issues.
- Responsible for receiving material in the ERP system against vendor purchase orders.
- Responsible for shipping material in the ERP system against customer purchase orders.
- Resolves any discrepancies with customer or vendor shipments and determines recovery rates used for invoice settlements.
- Develop and implement processes that ensure inventory control for internal and external material flow and storage activities that are consistent with site and corporate lean inventory targets.
Insource Performance Solutions - 20 months ago