Control inventory through effective management processes and procedures in order to ensure that the inventory is valued accurately in the financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of Materials Management or Logistics experience, including manufacturing experience
- At least 4 years of Materials Management or Logistics experience, including manufacturing experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Highly motivated, strong team player that exhibits flexibility and strength and can effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably
- Self-motivated, with effective decision making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong PC skills with Microsoft Office
- Odyssey experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management preferred
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
- Ethics and Navistar Values
- Positive Attitude
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Managing Through Systems
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Time Management
- Total Work Systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Navistar, Inc. - 14 months ago