POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES |
- Set inventory levels for Pratt Industries Retail Specialty locations to meet high customer demand.
- Conduct analysis to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
- Prepare and place orders from distribution centers and outside vendors.
- Work with vendors to expedite shipments and resolve shipping issues.
- Work with freight carriers to assure on-time delivery and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Assist other analysts as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years purchasing experience.
- Retail, Packaging, grocery or industrial distribution inventory management experience a plus.
- Detailed-oriented with an ability to analyze and understand large volumes of data.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheets. Proven AS400 experience preferred.
Excellent communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales reports, operating instructions, and training and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, costs, proportions, and volumes.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram (graphic) form. Ability to solve a variety of problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited information or standardization exists.
Application knowledge and skill for computer data entry
Application knowledge of products and production processes
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago
Pratt Industries (USA) doesn't mill around when it comes to recycling and caring for the environment. The company rivals the...