The Production Analyst is responsible for the analysis and maintenance of production inventory controls, procedures and systems to achieve accurate financial inventory information. This is accomplished through a comprehensive analysis of inventory transactions to identify problems, recommend solutions and drive implementation of improved practices, tools and policies.
- Generate routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to assist in evaluating production performance and resolving issues
- Support cross functional production performance review between involved departments.
- Prepare data and analysis, to ensure that inventory performance strategies are being executed and planned.
- Propose product level forecasts through analysis of sales history, key events and statistical models.
- Identify unproductive inventory in order to optimize inventory productivity and turn.
- Identify unproductive production line practices and provide suggestions for improvement
- Write and maintain processes and procedures for production inventory
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release
- Perform visual inspections of finished products
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Investigate or report questionable data.
- Communicate Effectively, across, up, and down the organization
- Data Mining, Data Visualization, and Data Reporting while adhering to strict Data Quality Principles
- Report and Reconcile Standard Cost to Actual Variances
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience analyzing production processes
- Understanding of the supply chain process
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Basic Data Mining Experience
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and listening skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and organize daily activities to finish work required within agreed upon commitments and deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills, including Data Visualization Skills
- Navision Software Experience a plus
- Standard Cost Experience and Variance Analysis a plus
- Able to work Independently, and Highly Motivated
SUNSET Produce - 17 months ago
Sunset Produce is a family owned partnership between the Robert & Duane Munn families. Today, in its fourth generation, the partners are...