. An interesting and challenging opportunity awaits you. W.B. Mason is a company rich with history and for over 100 years has been driven to satisfy the customer. Quality, integrity, honesty and dependability are what W.B. Mason customers expect and these same characteristics are what we look for in an employee. If you want to be part of a growing company, looking to achieve great things, you have come to the right place!
Inventory Control Analyst
Summary : This individual is responsible for completing daily scheduled cycle counts, maintaining inventory records by keying/recording count results, and working to resolve variances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Performs daily scheduled cycle counts and audits.
- Maintains clear, concise, and detailed records of all counting activities.
- Resolves inventory discrepancies.
- Participates in pick location replenishment and re-slotting activities.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and optimize cost effectiveness.
- Provides assistance to warehouse operations as needed, including pick/pack activities, location replenishment, and machine operation (fork-lifts, etc.).
- Ensure maximization of inventory turns and fill rates.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Familiar with a variety of the Inventory Management field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Computer literate with proven experience using systems that support inventory management, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills at all levels of an organization.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate fork-lift and other material handling equipment.
Two to three years inventory control/cycle count experience in warehouse environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Physical Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
W.B. Mason Company - 2 years ago
Since 1898, the dedicated people at W.B. Mason have been passionate about bringing their amazingly low prices, superior delivery and...