Rapidly growing distribution company is looking for an Inventory Analyst with strong analytical and organizational skills. Grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and truly rewarded.
- BA/BS in Business, Mathematics or Merchandising or 5 years of related work experience
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical, problem solving, leadership and organization skills
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of inventory forecasting, planning and purchasing
- Superb MS Excel skills absolute must
- Experience with overseas supplies is a plus
Great benefits package for the right candidate.
- Monitor and analyze inventory data and root cause analysis and reporting
- Plan and direct all activities related to inventory forecasting and planning
- Maintain inventory guidelines through analysis of sales forecasts and demands
- Analyze and report on performance of inventory levels, obsolescence, backorder issues
- Identify and coordinate slow moving items and recommend appropriate movements
- Develop and maintain KPIs and report on a regular basis
- Provide on demand inventory reports to management
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports
- Coordinate and manage of monthly aquarterly physical inventory counts