Posting Title |
1310 East Howard Street
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Processing and Food Ingredients Division. We are looking for an Inventory Assistant at our Creston, Iowa plant, to join our growing team. You must be a self-starter, organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and able to work well independently.
- Receive all incoming and outgoing freight and process documentation.
- Monitor and maintain accurate and up to date inventories of parts, materials, and general office supplies.
- Organize and control parts, materials and supplies to minimize downtime.
- Conduct a complete physical count of inventory monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Run annual inventory reports and assist auditors as needed.
- Utilize the Maximo program to track inventory and create new part numbers.
- Build working relationships with vendors and contact as needed for ordering tools and supplies.
- Conduct ongoing effective communication with suppliers, vendors, internal & external customers, peers and management.
- Perform general administrative and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years ordering and inventory management experience
- Knowledge of parts and equipment
- Knowledge of the Maximo or other inventory system
CHS offers a Competitive Salary. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
- Associates Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Able to drive a forklift and operate hand truck
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D employer.
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...