This position is responsible for the receiving of incoming material, verification of accurate receipt of material, and accurate bin placement.
- Verifies material received meets the purchase order’s requirements and specifications.
- Reviews discrepancies and works with Receiving, Purchasing, Quality, and/or Vendor to reconcile errors.
- Signs, distributes, and stores Bill of Ladings and Material Test Reports, confirming accurate receipt of ordered materials.
- Scans receiving documents to electronic file prior to delivering hard copy documents to Quality Control.
- Receives all incoming material into Epicor.
- Assists Material Handlers with the marking and placement of material into a bin location.
- Inputs material certifications into Epicor.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Assist with locating and distributing Material Test Reports to Subcontract vendors when Sabre is supplying the material.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by being responsible for quality, safety, organization, and cleanliness in your area of operation.
- Contribute to team effort by communicating and working well with others, as well as accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or any combination of education and experience.
- 5 of more years of Inventory and/or Purchasing/Receiving experience.
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel required.
- Must have the ability to lead a team and organize/coordinate projects.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced work environment.
- Must possess clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work with minimum supervision and with all levels of employees, supervisors and managers.
Applications will be accepted through May 21, 2013
Sabre Industries, Inc. - 15 months ago
Sabre Industries is a leading manufacturer of steel structures used for wireless communication and electric transmission and distribution....