This position is responsible for the receiving of incoming material, verification of accurate receipt of material, and accurate bin placement.
- Verifies material received meets the purchase order’s requirements and specifications.
- Reviews discrepancies and works with Receiving, Purchasing, Quality, and/or Vendor to reconcile errors.
- Signs, distributes, and stores Bill of Ladings and Material Test Reports, confirming accurate receipt of ordered materials.
- Scans receiving documents to electronic file prior to delivering hard copy documents to Quality Control.
- Receives all incoming material into Epicor.
- Assists Material Handlers with the marking and placement of material into a bin location.
- Inputs material certifications into Epicor.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Assist with locating and distributing Material Test Reports to Subcontract vendors when Sabre is supplying the material.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by being responsible for quality, safety, organization, and cleanliness in your area of operation.
- Contribute to team effort by communicating and working well with others, as well as accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or any combination of education and experience.
- 5 of more years of Inventory and/or Purchasing/Receiving experience.
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel required.
- Must have the ability to lead a team and organize/coordinate projects.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced work environment.
- Must possess clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work with minimum supervision and with all levels of employees, supervisors and managers.
Applications will be accepted through May 21, 2013
As one of the leading producers of highly engineered products & services for both the electric transmission & wireless...