NOW is the time to join WIS International! WIS is more than just a place to work….we’re a successful international team providing inventory expertise to top retailers and warehouses, while using the most advanced hand-held computer technology in the industry!
We have an immediate need for Inventory Associates who like to work varied hours and count inventory as a team! Voluntary van transportation is offered for our "out of town" inventories.
- Professional employees who count fast and accurately are rewarded with advancement opportunities, more work hours, based on availability, and/or wage increases!
- Guaranteed 25 ¢ hourly wage increase after 30 days of work with no absences
- 50 ¢ wage increase opportunity every 6 months
- Weekly pay checks (after January 2014)
- Paid Training
- Competitive team atmosphere
- Opportunity to travel with a team to places near and far! The company pays travel time and lodging costs when staying overnight.
See what we are all about ... view our job preview .
- Applicants/employees are required to submit to criminal background reviews and may be required to be drug tested before and after being hired.
- Capability to work quickly and accurately using basic addition and multiplication skills
- Ability to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to work very early morning, evening and weekend hours
- Professional and respectful of self and others
- Provides excellent customer service
- Ability to use a computer to view or print your schedule, pay stubs and other work related material.
You can earn more money if you qualify as a driver! Our drivers earn $10.00 per hour while driving our staff in company-provided passenger vans. After arriving at the retail store, drivers count inventory with the team where they earn the Inventory Associate rate.
To qualify as a driver, you must meet the Inventory Associate requirements AND:
Our customers tell us we are the best in the inventory industry because of our people . . . our professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Become a part of our team!
- Possess a driving record free of any at fault accidents or driving violations within the past 24 months.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
To learn more about WIS, please visit our Website at www.wisintl.com . WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications
WIS International - 5 months ago
WIS International provides inventory management and merchandising services for retailers of all sizes, as well as to a range of warehouse,...