Summary of Position :
The Inventory Capture Associate will be based in Torrance, CA. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. The ideal candidate will possess:
Receive assets, including:
- Handling order delivery and acceptance, including visually inspecting carton for damage and reconciliation of shipment with shipment documentation (bill of lading)
- Validating contents against packing slip and order completion
- Notification of receipt and corresponding updates
- Notification of discrepancies, if any
- Asset tag and complete updates to asset data repository
- Provide warehousing, including:
- Site preparation and access control
- Warehouse inventory and tracking
- Coordinate Site transportation
- Ship assets, including:
- Handling of the shipping request
- Preparation, coordination and tracking of shipment
- Disposal of assets
- Update asset data repository
- Conduct regularly scheduled storage/cage inventory and assist with reconciliation of data in asset repository
- Assist/perform annual and periodic inventory and assist with reconciliation of data
- Assist with asset inquiries
- Assist with asset retirements
- Accurate maintenance of all required logs.
- Functions expected include: walking or standing for extended periods of time (possibly entire shift) and lifting up to 75 pounds
- Maintain physical appearance of site.
- Knowledge, understanding and adherence to PBMS policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Take direction from Service Delivery Manager as required.
- Participate in company training and site cross-training as appropriate.
- Maintain workspace and related equipment to provide visitors with a business environment, which is efficient, organized and safe.
- Produce Inventory and Measurements Reporting
- Essential functions of position require:
- Lifting up to 75 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time ( possibly entire shift)
- Significant walking
- Assist in other site duties when needed
- Minimum of three months customer service related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a related functional area preferred.
- Computer skills a must – email, Microsoft Office, instant messaging and multiple inventory software programs will be used on a daily basis.
- Able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with clients and company personnel.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Excellent attendance.
- Customer service, people oriented.
- Able to effectively work independently or in a team environment.
- Basic mathematical knowledge.
- Demonstrate competency in performing required tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency in operation of related equipment.
- High level of accuracy is critical, attention to detail.
- May be required to work flexible hours.
Novitex - 30+ days ago
Novitex Enterprise Solutions was formed in 2013 following the acquisition of Pitney Bowes Management Services by Apollo Global Management....