Summary of Position:
Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory records. Adhere to the Inventory Control SOP's. Communicate with Supervisor as required.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Print and distributes reports
- Reviews system scratch reports and communicates issues to appropriate Manager.
- Cycle counts all system discrepancies
- Provide support to the Inventory Control Department as assigned.
- Assist in executing periodic physical inventory.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- High School Diploma
- Good mathematical skills
- Detail oriented
- Prior retail or warehouse preferred
- Must read and write English.