Education & Training:
- Receive and enter verification data for pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical inventory.
- Unpack and perform quality and quantity checks on manufacturer, wholesaler, and vendor pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical supplies.
- Put away all pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical inventory receipts.
- Replenishment and validation of all pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical inventories.
- Perform cycle counts of product inventory, including inventory in automation cells.
- Properly label product locations.
- Perform monthly short-dated checks on pharmaceutical inventory.
- Understanding of computer and handheld scanner functionality.
- Make adjustments to inventory in database, if applicable, as requested.
- Must be flexible to accept work assignments in different areas as needed and required.
- Perform all housekeeping duties related to the job function.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the inventory lead, front line lead, or manager as required.
Minimum qualifications include:
Candidates for this position must have the following competencies:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong math, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Must be friendly, flexible, and proactive.
- Inventory control experience in a mail order or similar facility preferred.
- Be able to stand and walk for 9 + hours at a time
- Be able to lift from the floor, carry and lift over head production supplies
- Be able to lift 30lbs.
GDKN Corporation - 19 months ago