7 - 4pm approx
This position is responsible for receiving materials, tracking, stocking materials, issuing material, shipping material and performing daily cycle counts.
- Receipt of incoming materials, supplies, and products.
- Opening and examining incoming shipments and recording overages, shortages and damages.
- Stocking materials into the proper bin locations.
- Issuing materials for production use.
- Shipping of materials, supplies, and completed assemblies
- Verify documentation and pack materials for shipment according to specifications and transportation requirements.
- Recording shipped items according to established procedures.
- Conduct daily cycle counts.
- Contact cell supervisors, quality representative, CSRs, etc. when issues arise.
Working Conditions – Physical requirements and environment
- High School diploma or GED equivalent to knowledge, skills and abilities acquired with 12 years of general education.
- Ability to count accurately.
- Experience with computers and ability to learn inventory management software (SAP).
- Ability to input, access, retrieves and sends information via computer (email, etc).
- Detail oriented with ability to focus on task.
- Ability to pass ATF clearance requirements.
- Ability to obtain internal forklift certification.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Warehouse/Stockroom environment requiring standing and walking most of the time.
- Ability to reach, bend, push, pull and climb stairs.
- Ability to lift, carry and/or manipulate up to 50 pounds.
- Occasional exposure to dust, heat and cold.
- Availability to work Over Time when required. (Weekdays & Weekends)
- Ability to use ladders, hand jacks and dollies.
Goodrich Corporation - 20 months ago
Goodrich is a tireless leader in aerospace systems. The company serves regional/business aircraft, original equipment and aftermarket,...