UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the worlds largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
United Technologies Aerospace Systems, ISR Systems division, has over 50 years of experience in designing, building and testing exceptionally high quality optics and electro-optical systems. The Danbury facility (formerly Goodrich, Perkin-Elmer, Hughes and Raytheon) delivers these high quality systems to customers such as NASA, Department of Defense and commercial customers. The highly skilled team at Danbury produces unique electro-optical payload systems for space as well as special purpose payloads for ground and airborne systems. We need you to become part of this team to deliver these complex systems that explore space, plot the heavens and protect our armed forces. Come join us today!
Receive, maintain and dispense inventory on a daily basis at an advanced / intermediate level with exceptional customer service and accuracy. Relocation is available for Internal ISR candidates.
1. Kitting of required parts for program assembly use.
2. Receiving of parts/inventory into system; including data entry and proper shelving of material.
3. Retrieve and fill requests of customers.
4. Complete inventory/cycle counting.
5. Will perform various types of data entry transactions.
6. May support department/functional audits.
7. Will support and provide data for various inventory reports.
8. Train with other Material Management. Functions (material planning & shipping & receiving) to facilitate cross movement as needed.
9. Other tasks as needed.
Relocation is available for Internal ISR candidates.
High School Diploma or GED required.
1) Proficient in MS office skills / general computer skills and/or data entry.
2) Basic math skills; counting and accuracy.
3) Good customer service/communication skills.
4) Interpersonal savvy.
5) Problem solving skills.
6) Good organizational skills.
7) Ability to manage time effectively.
8) Ability to multitask while paying close attention to details.
9) Must be able to move/lift up to 15 lbs. unassisted and over 15 lbs. with assistance (lifts, carts, etc). Must be able/willing to climb ladders. Must be able to bend, stretch, reach, etc. Must be able to work in ESD environment (wrist/ankle bands).
10) US Citizenship required in support of security clearance requirements.
11) Less than 10% travel required.
12) High School Diploma or GED required.
Education ('3 High School Diploma or GED required
Yrs. of Experience ('3 3+ years
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
UTC Aerospace Systems - 2 years ago