The primary purpose of this position is data entry of reservations, auditing the various types of weekly arrivals, as well as accommodating guests, in conjunction with working with an established scheduled priority. Provide support to the Front Office Team at multiple resort locations. Answer calls and emails from all resort personnel. Some outbound calls may also be performed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
• Assist with the auditing and balancing of all reservation activity to include new, modified and cancelled reservations.
• Review and process overbooked reservations.
• Use Property Management System to research owner data, make room assignment changes, and audit reservations.
• Use affiliated exchange company’s report/inventory systems to perform audits and retrieve owners’ spacebank deposits, withdrawals and inbound exchange and cancellation data.
• Blocking of annual maintenance, renovation and out of service units.
• Process Owner rentals and guest authorization forms.
• Process guests requests and multi stay accommodations
This position does NOT have supervisory responsibilities.
• Must exhibit keyboard proficiency
• Must be self-sufficient and a self starter.
• Must possess good communication skills
• Must be detail oriented with high level of accuracy
• Must have ability to handle multiple tasks and balance priorities.
• Carries out any reasonable request by management of which the employee is capable of performing.
• Must be flexible to work all scheduled times
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma required
• Pervious telephone, customer service and/or office experience required.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word a plus but not necessary.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may be required to walk and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be required to travel to other areas of resort.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Regular scheduled hours range between 8am – 7:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-10pm Friday, 10:30 am-10pm Saturday-Sunday
Overtime required on an as needed basis
Orange Lake Resorts - 6 months ago
- 2 days ago
Cherokee Nation Businesses
Cherokee Nation Businesses
- 1 day ago
General Storeroom Clerk
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- 11 days ago
One resort company likes orange lakes just as much as blue ones. Through a partnership with InterContinental Hotels Group, Orange Lake...