US Cellular’s top agent, Atlantic Wireless, is looking for a full time Inventory Control and Audit Specialist (ICAS). Are you FUN? Do you have INTEGRITY? Are you RESPECTFUL? Are you RELENTLESS? If so, then you will fit great into our culture because these are our company core values. Our Inventory Control and Audit Specialist must be inspiring, motivating, and have excellent communication skills. Competitive compensation package includes salary, bonuses, & benefits including 100% medical insurance. Want to learn more about our incredible culture? Simply go to www.atlanticwireless.com and read what every one of our employees is saying about our company’s mission, vision, values, and culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Inventory Control and Audit Specialist position is responsible for managing inventory control processes at multiple retail locations. It will include working with local store Management to provide accurate reporting, discrepancy resolution and process reinforcement. This position requires proactive management of issues through extensive e-mail and telephone support. Works independently to be proactive, innovative and creative in problem resolution and prevention.
The Inventory Control and Audit Specialist will coordinate the regular cycle count program and physical inventory audits to include validation and control of inventory adjustments. This position will require working cross functionally with Finance, Distribution Centers, and Retail Operations. This position may be required to represent all store locations in readiness and execution meetings ensuring proper inventory movements during special projects.
This position includes detailed reconciliation of equipment reimbursement and commission reports from U.S. Cellular, ensuring timely dispute resolution. A strong candidate will exercise excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
This position is required to maintain a high level of detail, must be organized, be analytical and be good at working with numbers. The individual must have the ability to quantify information in a manageable format and a good understanding of Excel navigation and presentation.
•Associate Degree or higher preferred
• A solid understanding of Inventory Control Processes or the willingness to learn all processes related to shipping, receiving, cycle counts and RMA processing.
• Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• 100% Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance (that’s right, free health insurance!)
• 100% Dental Insurance (you have to take care of those teeth!)
• 22 paid days off after the first year
• $25,000 of Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• Simple IRA Retirement matching plan