Job DescriptionPostingsScreeningAuto-Reply Job Description
Clarins, a leading European skincare, and luxury fragrance company is seeking an Inventory Control Analyst for our Orangeburg, NY office. Located on the Bergen and Rockland County border, the Inventory Control Analyst will maintain accurate inventories in a multiple brand corporate environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing purchase orders, invoices, and receipts for multiple brands and companies
- Developing Forecasts and monthly orders in accordance with company policies
- Reviewing inventories to maintain acceptable levels
- Preparing detailed inventory financial analyses
- Communication and follow up with multi national corporate divisions.
Incumbent will have 5-7 years related experience with a Bachelor’s degree. Excellent communication skills and proficiency in MS applications including Excel and Outlook. AS400 experience desired, and French a plus.
To be considered, please apply above with your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clarins - 11 months ago
Clarins was inspired by founder Jacques Courtin-Clarins’ love and respect for women’s beauty.
As a medical student in Paris,...