The Inventory Control Associate is responsible ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures and maintaining effective internal control over the physical product flow and accounting of inventory receiving, shipping, and other inventory areas. The position works with the Manager of Inventory Control to ensure that systems and programs are sufficient to meet company’s inventory needs; and independently develops strategies and tactics for improving operational efficiencies while improving service levels and reducing inventory variances.
- Ensure compliance with operating procedures and policies affecting internal control over receiving, distribution and warehousing of all inventory;
- Direct the returns process and ensure the product is credited in all systems in a timely manner;
- Assist in development and implementation of inventory control procedures;
- Conduct physical cycle count as scheduled;
- Agency Credit Memo, Returns, Repack and Dump validation and processing;
- Work with Warehouse Operations to conduct Quality Control checks as needed;
- Perform all other assigned duties.
- 1+ years experience with Inventory Control systems;
- 2+ years experience in warehouse;
- Direct hands-on experience with inventory management systems;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Some knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
Feeding America - 2 years ago