Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Control Associate. The Inventory Control Associate will be responsible to accurately receive, stow, and replenish drug and non-drug inventory to support production needs.
Main responsibilities for this position are:
• Receive and enter data for drug and non-drug inventory into a computer.
• Unpack/repack drug while performing verification checks using a computer.
• Stow all drug and non-drug inventory using a handheld scanner.
• Monitor and replenish dispensing locations of all drug and non-drug inventory using a computer and a handheld.
• Read and follow procedures for receipts, care and distribution of material, overages, shortages, damages, manufacturer returns, recalls and manufacturer changes
• Must be flexible to accept work assignments in different areas as needed and required.
• Perform all housekeeping duties related to the job function.
• Perform all other duties assigned by the supervisor and or lead as required.
Keywords: inventory, warehouse, clerk, packing, shipping, counting, quality
THIS IS A 2ND SHIFT POSITION -HOURS 2:30PM-11:00PM
Minimum qualifications for this exciting new position are:
• Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without becoming distracted.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Ability to function in a diverse workplace.
• Ability to learn and operate new technology.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent attendance and performance record.
• Basic computers skills, such as data entry, use of hand held computer devices, use of mouse.
• Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background required.
• Prior warehouse experience required.
• Exposure to WMS - Warehouse Management System
• Prior Forklift experience
• Follow SOP - standard operating procedures for all job tasks.
• Follow safety and environmental policies and procedures including use of personal protective equipment.
• Recognize and report hazards.
• Maintain patient confidentiality.
• Maintain clear communication with all coworkers and outside vendors.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs occasionally and 25 lbs frequently
• Ability to stand for 100% of an entire work shift.
• Possess hand strength to grasp items continuously.
• Ability to work around pharmaceutical products.
• Ability to reach above waist and shoulders frequently.
• Ability to reach below waist frequently.
• Able to use material handling devices (pallet jack, hand carts, etc.)
• Ability to perform fine manipulation tasks with fingers.
• Work may be in confined areas close to machinery.
• Work may be performed in an environment with varying levels of noise.
• Work is performed indoors.
• Occasional work within a refrigeration unit required.
• Work may be performed in close proximity to others or completely independent depending on tasks assigned.
• Minimum 6 months in current position with satisfactory performance, or prior management approval (subject to business need of Pharmacy)
• During the prior six months of this posting, employee must have an excellent performance and attendance record, and no verbal or written disciplinary actions
ONLY THOSE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Medco Health Solutions, Inc. - 2 years ago