Ensures that throughput, workflow and production plan goals are accomplished by giving support to Kitting members in the following areas: communication, training, process improvement, employee relations, and problem solving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares, issues, and kits production material based upon the Work Order Pick List requirements in support of the production schedule.
- Performs physical inventories and cycle counts as required in support of the ERP system.
- Generates labels using the appropriate printer for the product type to print labels required per packaging Work Order as listed on the bill of materials.
- Labels all bins used for the prepared materials and ensure that all data written are accurate prior to production use. Determine that the issued material matches the bill of material required to manufacture the product.
- Performs logical work order material transactions in support of the ERP system.
- Label Printing for packaging product.
- Able to analyse ERP system transactions to resolve inventory variances.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent: requires basic computer knowledge (Windows applications) for material issuance and inventory tracking and control. Two years of prior related experience in a warehouse environment is also required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Individual must have the ability to prepare materials as specified in the Material Pick List for production use and logically issue materials to work order through through the use of the ERP system. The technology and the frequency of the technology required to perform this job are as follows; the frequent operation of Zebra label printer and label dispenser and the continual operation of the ERP system.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Label machine, weigh count scales, sealers, and printers, scanners, PC
This is where the Six Million Dollar Man could come for repairs, along with athletes and anyone else who has ever needed knee, foot, or...