We Bring Our Customer’s Products to Life
Benchmark Electronics Incorporated, NYSE: BHE, is a global Fortune 1000 electronics manufacturer with more than 10,000 employees in 9 countries on 4 continents. You’ve seen our work at the Olympics, the Super Bowl, and in Hollywood. America’s women and men in uniform count on our technical skills to help ensure our country remains safe and the commercial aircraft crisscrossing our skies use products we manufacture. Products we engineer live inside some of the world’s fastest computers and are saving lives every day in hospitals and surgical suites around the globe. As a leading electronics manufacturing solution provider, we identify and work with the world’s best original equipment manufacturers to bring their products to life through design, test development, and electronics manufacturing.
Location: Winona, MN
The Inventory Control clerk ensures the integrity and timely processing of daily material transactions in and out of the Bond Room. Supports all functional areas including Procurement, Supplier Quality, Program Management, Material Control, Receiving Inspection, engineering and Inventory Analysis.
Essential Functions and Competencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Effective organization and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrates high attention to detail.
• Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism when representing the company.
• Works with diverse groups.
• Able to work overtime when needed.
• Participates in a continuous improvement activity.
/ Education / Experience
• Interprets and processes all job related paperwork such as discrepancy reports, non-conforming material reports, QAEDs, PCNs, ECOs, physical inventory records, cycle count documents and stop orders. Ensures that these documents have an accurate and appropriate impact on the system inventory, work-in-process, item master, and product structure.
• Reacts and complies with directives generated via the corrective action software.
• Maintains the flow of determined “actions required” to specific functional areas in order to reconcile and expedite the disposition of discrepancies to the required end which may include inventory adjustment, work order maintenance, return to vendor, move to outside processing, scrap, hold for evaluation, etc.
• Sustains complete and thorough communication between functional areas in order to finalize final actions.
• My interface with various suppliers in conjunction with supplier inquiries and regular scrap processing as required
• Establishes and maintains accurate inventory data such as inventory balances and locations.
0-2+ years general or materials experience
Candidate must have his/her High School diploma or GED
Benchmark Electronics, Inc - 22 months ago