US_LO_50_78_Inventory Control Clerk_Level 1
Job description is as follows:
- Attend Accountability Meetings
- Process customer orders and replenishment orders; issuing work orders and ordering inventory as necessary.
- Issue Purchase Orders as necessary and utilize approved vendors.
- Reconcile the inventory cycle count on a daily basis. Conducts coordinated reconciliation of customer consigned inventory and data inputs.
- Understands all inventory-related and SOX compliance reports.
- Communicates the status of customer orders and replenishment orders and resolve incomplete paperwork issues with Customer Service, Shipping/Receiving, Repair and Manufacturing.
- Advises both internal and external customers on the current status of orders, and assists in tracking shipments until delivery is completed.
- Ensures changes in an order’s status are communicated in a timely manner and assists in trouble-shooting order issues in order to maintain on time delivery.
HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
Proficient in MS Office
3+ years Inventory related experience a plus
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control...