This position is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and integrity through a process of research, cycle counting, accounting and disposition by utilizing the McLane Teleview, Infopac and Web applications.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Perform cycle counts to meet quotas for inventory tracking.
- Perform reserve-slot verifications.
- Perform daily damage reporting and data sheet entries.
- Perform counts of critical items, shortages and warehouse out-of-stock inventory.
- Generate daily out-of-stock / ship-confirmation reports.
- Verify bill of lading and receiving quantity.
- Use computer applications to account for inventory.
- Monitor product use-by dates.
- Perform slot checks to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Assign slots to product as needed.
- Execute slot transfers and divisional transfers.
- Follow through on product disposition directions.
- Log and track data as needed.
- The ability to work at heights of 20 feet or more.
- Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
- Continually meet assigned production standards.
- Maintain a quality of work that limits mispicks, shorts and damages.
- Follow instructions.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment (including pallet jack, stand-up, cherry picker, forklift and man-up) within 30 days after hire.
- Comply with company attendance policy.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the Distribution Center; work schedules may require working an early shift, staying long for a late shift, and weekend work depending on the customer and operational requirements of the division.
- Work in warm and cold temperature conditions that may range from 38°F to 110°F.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp, and reach above the head continuously for a period of two hours or more.
- Have High School Diploma or GED.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be able to speak, read, and understand the English language.
- Possess a basic understanding of accounting.
- Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Have strong computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Be detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess good analytical and mathematical skills.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center and material movement takes place throughout the facility.
- This position requires the teammate to work inside the majority of the time.
- This position may require working in hot and cold temperature extremes, exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
McLane - 15 months ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...