Title: Inventory Control Clerk
Location: United States-California-West Sacramento
Job Number: 13041766
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Inventory Control Clerk
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for the accurate and prompt shipping of documents from various sources within Xerox Medi-Cal Account. The Inventory Control Clerk is also responsible for the receiving of all mail from outsider mail sources and also must deliver, accept, verify, weigh, sign, and maintain all items in and out of the Xerox Mail room.
Tasks and Responsibilities
May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Delivers mail that requires a signature and obtains the recipient’s signature
• Accepts deliveries from the postal carrier and sign any certified/express mail receipts
• Verifies the courier information and signs for the pieces
• Returns checks and/or cash from provider and all pertinent documents to their original envelope. The envelope is then placed in a bin to be logged by the shipping and receiving clerk, and routed through an interoffice clerk to the General Correspondence clerk in the Claims Preparation Unit. Then the clerk attaches the verified copy of the check log to the original check log, and verifies that all previous check logs have been returned
• Verifies that the packing labels are filled out properly prior to pick up
• Signs for the packages received from the courier and logs them properly. The packages are then delivered to the recipients. Recipients must sign for all packages
• Log claims batches into inventory control data base
• Pull batches from inventory
• Return batches to original boxes
• Provides general maintenance of mailing equipment
• Performs other related duties and tasks to assist the Claims Department in meeting workload requirements
• All other duties as assigned.
• Required to lift up to 60 pounds
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year of clerical experience in a high production mailroom
• Excellent attendance, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Proficient at carrying out assignments using the provided procedures and with minimal supervision
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...