Title: Inventory Control Data Entry- Part Time position (20-29 hrs/wk), no benefits, pay range $11 - $12 per hour.
Dept: Material Movement
Reports to: Inventory Control Manager
Provides data entry support to the Material Movement department. Enters data into the ERP system related to the usage of materials in production jobs, and validates the accuracy and completeness of the data through generation and review of system reports. Communicates discrepancies to warehouse and operations personnel for resolution, and maintains spreadsheets in Excel.
• Entry of production batch sheet information into the ERP system.
• Maintains spreadsheets in Excel
• Generates and reviews system reports
• Accurate filing
• Ensures compliance with policies and procedures related to lot tracking and reports nonconformance
• Develops effective working relationships with coworkers, internal customers, and suppliers.
• Maintains organized files and work area
• Supports organizational change initiatives
• Participates in year-end physical inventory
• Develops Excel spreadsheets
• Other duties as assigned
This position is not supervisory in nature.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Computer literate including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Strong office administrative skills including computer skills, typing, and the use of basic office equipment (copier, fax, scanner, etc.)
• Strong organizational, prioritization, time management, multitasking, and problem analysis skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong basic math skills (fractions and percentages)
• Able to accurately interpret numbers with close attention to detail
• Reliable attendance and self directed with ability to operate with moderate supervision
High School degree or equivalent required. Previous data entry experience preferred.
Work is performed in an office environment and involves the extensive use of office equipment, such as computers and telephones. Continuous keying, sitting, hearing, talking, handling paperwork, and repetitive hand/wrist motion is required. Occasional overtime or shifts outside of the normal schedule may be required.
If interested, please apply directly to: http://www.pacificfoods.com/get-to-know-us/careers
Pacific Foods of Oregon
- 24 months ago - save job