Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Corporate
team and showcase your skills while working with our
Position: Inventory Control Manager
Reports to: Controller
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90031
Forever 21 is seeking innovative, energetic, and
passionate people to add to our dynamic
This position will work with a team to handle the
inventory control in all Forever21 stores. They will
work closely with other departments to implement
programs to reduce loss of inventory.
inventory accuracy and inventory cost are properly
- Responsible for management and oversight of
reflected in financial statements.
stores and distribution centers in relation to
- Ensures the integrity of inventory balances in the
costing by SKU.
are posted accurately and on time including
- Manage inventory movement ensuring that transactions
merchandise transfers in and out.
reconciliation. Serves as the primary contact with
- Physical inventory scheduling, execution and
inventory service companies.
and full counts. Analyze company and store results
- Manage physical inventory procedures for both cycle
to identify and shrink issues and recommend
actionable corrective measures. Develop statistical
analysis aimed at identifying inventory shrink
implement shortage control programs to reduce loss.
- Work with Store Operations and Loss Prevention to
inventory and shrink related Audit requests.
- Responsible for completing audit with regards to
Inventory Control Departmental Scorecard.
- Develop and Publish a Store Scorecard as well as
responsibility; prepare analysis and special
- Participate in system design changes as requested.
- Research and respond to inquiries made in areas of
projects as requested by management.
production standards are met.
- Review staff performance daily to ensure that
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Train, develop, and motivate staff.
execution necessary to ensure inventory integrity
- Ability to provide the strategic leadership and
throughout the company.
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail business
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze problems and quickly identify
streamlining processes and programs. BA/BS degree in
- Desire and ability to identify opportunities for
related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years Inventory Control supervisory
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be very good working with numbers.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Must be adaptable to change.
- Must have ability to organize and schedule work
Word and Excel)
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Microsoft
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired.
- Bi-lingual Spanish desired.
- Excellent follow-up.
Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest
trends and the season’s hottest styles at
can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations
stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store
aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the
unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and
only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an
incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative
people who work together to bring fashion to everyone,
everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented
individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic
environment filled with vast opportunities for career
growth and development. This is a place where your ideas
become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the
possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be
part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Req. Code : 7304
Division/Department : Corp - ACCT: Finance