Hastings Inventory Control Managers are responsible for m anaging the department by supervising and executing corporate plans and actions as well as creating a positive team atmosphere, and providing a safe and secure working environment.
· Customer Focus
· Time Management
· Integrity and Trust
· Functional/Technical Skills
· Learning on the Fly
· Timely Decision Making
· Priority Setting
· Directing Others
· Process Management
· Effectively manage inventory by establishing and following proper cycle count procedures.
· Comply with standards for receiving, merchandising, stocking, returning and storing product
· Maintain a safe and secure work environment, complying with all federal, state and local laws.
· Maintain awareness of industry trends
Hastings Entertainment, Inc. - 15 months ago